Tomboy Tools was created to provide the highest quality tools
and home improvement techniques for women, empowering them to
become confident and competent homeowners.
Tomboy Tools offers a variety of hand tools for home improvement
projects and the tools are bundled in several different kits.
Our products are presented through home improvement demos, which
allow your guests at your Workshop to learn new skills and find
solutions to common home maintenance problems. A Tomboy Tools
Trainer will come to your home to present the workshop.
Training: Learn to fix
common home repair problems, acquire skills in DIY areas and
learn tips to make any job easier.
Tools: Get hands-on experience using
Tomboy Tools. Try the feel of a well-balanced, ergonomic grip
tools, especially made for women. See the newest products with
demonstrations of the tasks you really face in maintaining your
Ideas: Your Tomboy Tools
Trainer will provide you with project ideas and tips for your
Web Support: Tomboy Tools
backs up their Trainers with a website where you can talk to
other women like yourself who are learning to increase their
skills and take on the challenges of home management
As the host, you are eligible for Workshop Credits, which can
be used to purchase free Tomboy Tools products. Remember, as
your Workshop grows, so do your Workshop Credits. The sales from
your In-Home Workshops (including yours) determine the amount
of free Tomboy Tools products you receive. When your Workshop
sales reach $200.00, you begin to accumulate Workshop Credits.
And, of course, the higher the sales, the higher the credits!
Create your invitation list – wondering you to invite?
Here are some suggestions:
- Co-workers, former co-workers
- Parents of your children’s friends
- Service providers (your hairstylist, dentists, etc.)
- Friends from organizations/clubs
- New Homeowners
- New Graduates
- People you would like to get to know better
- Invite 10-15 friends with a few extras in mind in case of
last minute cancellations
- Invite everyone! Carry invites and reminder notes with you
to pass out as you meet people
- Follow up with your guests one week before and the day before
the show to remind them of the event.
- Ask your guests if they have questions about home repair
and bring them to the workshop
- Feel free to offer light refreshments or snacks
- Be Positive! When women begin to learn about home repair
projects and tools, they leave the workshops feeling like their
time and money was well spent.
Ready to book a workshop? Pencil in a date with us! Click
here to set up your workshop date